The Sungold Field Days will be open to the public at the following times:
Wednesday 13 February:
9am – 4pm
Thursday 14 February:
9am – 4pm
Friday 15 February:
9am – 3pm
Public enter for FREE on Wednesday
Ticket Prices for Thursday and Friday:
Children Free (aged 12 and under)
Win a Trip for Two to the Mystery Creek Field Days in New Zealand
Fill in your details on the back of your Sungold Field Days
entrance ticket to be in the draw to win a trip for two people
to the Mystery Creek Field Days in New Zealand
from the 12 – 15 June 2019.
The prize is valued at $3,000 and includes return airfares
to Auckland, three nights’ accommodation in Hamilton, one
night accommodation in Auckland and car hire for four days.
Tickets are to be placed in the entrance barrel located
at the Cheese World marquee.
Prize is courtesy of:
Field Days Parking
Parking at the Sungold Field Days is FREE.
Public parking is located next to the Sungold Field Days, enter off of the Great Ocean Road, Allansford. Gates will be open at 7:30am.
Courtesy Bus from Warrnambool
Thanks to Westpac, the Sungold Field Days offers a FREE Courtesy Bus from Warrnambool to the Field Days.
Departs Lava Street Bus Stop
109 Lava St
10.15am / 11.15am / 12.15pm / 1.15pm (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
2.15pm (Wed/Thurs only)
Departs Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre 89 Merri St
10.20am / 11.20am / 12.20pm / 1.20pm (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
2.20pm (Wed/Thurs only)
Return Service Departs Sungold Field Days
11am / 12pm / 1pm / 2pm / 3pm (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
4pm (Wed/Thurs only)
Entry Terms and Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, Event Management reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Field Days any persons who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from Event Management may be removed from the Field Days.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Field Days.
- No Pets allowed. Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of Event Management.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Field Days. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for persons to supply alcohol to minors.
- Patrons acknowledge that Event Management may use a Patron’s image or likeness as part of any recording of the event.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Field Days. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Event Management will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a Patron’s personal property.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Field Days.
- Student tickets will only be sold to patrons with a validated student ID card that must be shown at time of purchase.
- Event Management reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel or postpone the Field Days for any reason. No refund will be available on admission charges